nlike imitation stone veneers, QuarryCut is 100% natural stone, carefully cut to 1½" thickness, offering today's discriminating consumers a wide array of options to beautify their homes. QuarryCut stone is easy to install and available in a rich assortment of colors and styles – as far as the imagination takes you.
Here's a simple guide to help you select the
ideal stone for your project.
- Choose your application – Our exquisite stone can enhance almost any surface, from exteriors, chimneys, walls and pool surrounds to kitchens, fireplaces, archways and wine cellars. Our one-of-a-kind materials are simple to work with and can accommodate curves and corners. Take a good look around your home and chances are, you'll find lots of areas that can be improved with pure stone.
- Pick the perfect type of stone – Do you like traditional, country or contemporary? Whatever your taste, there's a stone for you. Our enormous selection can capture any look you desire, whether it's a classic farmhouse in field stone or a chic ledge stone chalet. Our guide to colors and shapes showcases our entire collection.
- Select a color palette – Warm browns, rich plums, crisp greys. With so many shades available, you'll be sure to find the one that reflects your personal style. Choosing the right color requires lots of thought, so take your time, ask to see samples and pick the best hue to accent your lifestyle.
- Mix in a custom blend – At QuarryCut, we specialize in blending colors to design a look that is distinctly yours. Add a dash of sparkling mica to turn up the shine or create a sophisticated mosaic of earth tones. Almost anything is possible, and we're happy to help you explore your options.
- Dry stack vs. mortar – Our pure stone can be installed dry stack, which means that the blocks aren't pointed with mortar or grout to fill in the gaps. The finished appearance is simple and natural. You can also choose to use mortar – grout that is added between pieces of stone to give an aesthetic finishing touch to your project. Mortar comes in many colors and can be applied using techniques to achieve a range of looks, from rustic to European. Mortar or dry stack can make a
dramatic difference – ask us to learn more.
Remember, almost anything you see here can be used in any project. So if
you love the look of blue stone, you can it use it on your fireplace, exterior walls